Tuesday, 14 November 2006

Look upon my mighty works ye mortals and despair...

Welcome to the towering majesty that is "Heavy Horn Action".

Those of you that have happened upon this blog thinking it may contain material pertaining to musical instruments of the brass variety may be in for a disappointment, as will those of you with a prurient mindset, for it contains neither.

What you will find, however, is a bunch of tunes written by me over the past few years under various guises, and in any number of tripped-out styles, that I have attempted, without luck, to get a record company interested in putting out.
So, since no-one out there seems bothered in releasing my material I've decided to give it away for free.

Please feel free to download, pass it on and comment on my work but above all...
Enjoy!
Post a Comment